Wessex Cardiovascular Clinical Network supports the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease. The network works with clinicians and patients across Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight, covering a population of 2.8 million people.
The three focus areas for Cardiovascular are: Diabetes, Cardiac and Stroke.
The team comprises:
- Dr Richard Jones – Clinical Director
- Vanessa Arnell-Cullen – Clinical Network Manager
- Janice Gabriel – Clinical Lead
- Dr Paul O’Halloran- Primary Care Lead
- Caroline Cross – Quality Assurance and Improvement Lead
- Anne Oates – Quality Improvement Lead
- Emily Galt – Quality Improvement Lead
- Elizabeth Friend – Project Manager, NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP), Wessex